FAQs for Online Sales
Online Self Activation SIM
1. The www.dialog.lk/SIM page is not working.
2. What is the average activation time of the SIM?
3. How do I check the activation status of the Dialog SIM?
4. My Dialog SIM is not working. I confirmed that the connection is active via www.dialog.lk/order-status.
5. I checked the order status via www.dialog.lk/order-status. What does the order status mean?
6. It doesn’t allow me to take pictures. How can I fix this?
7. Why is the camera permission requested to activate the SIM?
8. I received this error. What do I do?‘Your browser does not support image capturing. Please use a different browser or updating the browser might resolve the issue’.
9. I received this error. What do I do?‘Unable to access device camera. Please check settings or try again with a different device’
10. I received this error. What do I do?'SIM capture failed. Please enter the SIM number.'
11. I received this error. What do I do?'Sorry. Incorrect / Invalid SIM number or SIM already used'
12. My Dialog SIM is not active because the submitted documents are rejected (I received an SMS / I checked order status via web).
Uber SIM/Recharge Card Delivery
1. Can I order more than one SIM pack at the same time?
2. The delivery partner was very rude.
3. The delivery partner did not return the balance money.
4. When I received the SIM pack the seal was broken. Is it safe for me to get it activated?
5. I did not receive all items in my order.
6. I have lodged a complaint in the Uber Eats app, but I still have not received a response from them.
7. I ordered ‘SIM Pack A’ and they have delivered ‘SIM Pack B’. What do I do?
8. I am not happy with the SIM bundle I have purchased via Uber Eats. Can I return it?
9. I have obtained the SIM under my NIC and now I need to change it under another NIC. How can I get this done?
10. Can I covert this connection to a postpaid connection?
11. I want to activate a data pack for my connection.
12. I want to activate a voice pack for my connection.