FAQs for Insurance
Per Day Insurance Hospitalization Support Plan with Card Payment Facility
1. Who provides the Hospitalisation Support Plan?
2. What’s the difference between the existing hospitalization cover and the new cover?
3. Can I get card payment-related information through the 444 hotline?
4. Is COVID -19 covered under this insurance policy?
5. What are the exclusions under the policy?
6. When can I claim the benefit after successful deductions have been made?
7. Is this a certified payment gateway?
8. Will the portal save my card details?
9. Who else can see my card details?
10. When do deductions take place?
11. What if you deduct more than my premium from my account?
12. Am I getting an SMS confirming my completed transactions?
Per Day Insurance - Hospitalization Support Plan and Dengue Cover
1. Is COVID-19 covered under this Insurance policy?
2. What are the benefits of the Hospitalization Support Plan?
3. What are the exclusions under the policy?
4. What is the claim procedure for the Hospitalization Support Plan?
5. What is the payment procedure for the Hospitalization Support Plan?
6. Requirements for the cash benefit of the Dengue Cover
7. Claims settlement procedure applicable for Dengue Cash Grant
8. Additional conditions applicable to Dengue Cash Grant
9. How to activate the Hospitalization Support Plan?
Per Day Insurance - Life Cover
Per Day Insurance - Accident Cover (PA 2017)
Home Protection Cover
Insurance - General Inquiries
How do I know what insurance cover I have?
Who can register for the insurance policy?
How do I register for the insurance policy?
Where can I read about Dialog insurance policy terms and conditions?
What happens if I don't pay the full Rs. 30 amount?
If I register for this policy, who can I choose as my nominee?
When and how can a claim be made, and by whom?