Commercial Bank - Standing Order Terms & Conditions
In such cases, the Cardholder shall not hold CBC and the Dialog liable for any damage that the Cardholder may suffer directly or indirectly, by reason of such rejection or cancellation.
- The CABP is an automated payment facility offered to Commercial Bank Credit Card holders (the “Cardholder”) to conveniently settle periodic Dialog mobile , Fixed Line , Broadband and television monthly bills by charging the monthly billing amount to the respective credit card account.
- The bills registered under cardholder's name is qualified to enroll for a CABP facility. Third party bills are not accepted by CBC to Enroll for this CABP facility.
- CBC Credit Card must be in active status at the time of enrollment in the CABP facility.
- CBC & Dialog shall have the absolute discretion to approve or reject the enrollment application of the Cardholder with or without reason thereof and without the need of notification in case of rejection. In case of approval of the enrollment application, the Cardholder will be notified accordingly.
- Subject to approval of the enrollment application for CABP facility, CBC shall automatically charge the periodic Dialog bill/s as specified in this application by the Cardholder to his/her CBC Credit Card account on the due date provided by Dialog.
- CBC shall charge to the enrolled CBC Credit Card account the amount due as indicated in the statement sent by Dialog to its customer, on the due date specified therein. The Cardholder shall pay the bill/s due directly to the Dialog in case payment transaction is rejected by the system due to non availability of funds, inactive card status or upon cancellation of the enrolled periodic bill account/s. Notwithstanding the enrollment for CABP facility, the customer is still responsible to examine his/her monthly statement of account sent by Dialog.
- Until the Cardholder receives the payment confirmation from CBC by way of an entry in the monthly statement, the Cardholder is obliged to settle, and shall settle, all registered bill payments in the CABP facility and neither the CBC nor Dialog shall be liable for interest or any other charges incurred as a result of the Cardholder’s and/or the CBC’s failure or delay in making payments before or after the due date. The CBC shall not be liable for any disconnection(s)/ discontinuation of services by Dialog for any reason or for the consequences of any delays or failures of the bill pay system.
- CBC shall have the absolute discretion to reject or cancel any CABP enrollment even without notice to the Cardholder on grounds such as, but not limited to:
- A Insufficiency or non-availability of Credit Card balance of the CBC Credit Card account.
- B Overdue balance;
- C Suspended or past due status;
- D Cardholder’s cancellation of his/her CABP enrollment; and/or
- E Cancellation of CBC Credit Card.
- In the event CABP transaction declines due to lack of funds or delinquency of the Cardholder, the CBC reserves the right to immediately discontinue CABP facility altogether, in respect of such Cardholder. Provided however that notwithstanding the immediately preceding provisions, the CBC may in such circumstances make such payments at its sole and absolute discretion.
- The Cardholder hereby authorizes CBC to process late payment of the periodic Dialog bill/s without the need of notification and further authorization thereof, due to late payment instructions, late delivery of the periodic Dialog bill/s statement of account, or by reason of computer error. In such event, the Cardholder shall not hold CBC liable for any penalty, inconvenience, delay, damage, liability, loss or other consequences that may arise from such late payment including but not limited to, disconnection or interruption of services.
- In case a new/replacement CBC Credit Card is issued in lieu of a lost/stolen CBC Credit Card or due to card upgrade or downgrade, the Cardholder should request the bank to enroll the new card number to the CABP facility.
- CBC shall inform the Cardholder within a reasonable time in case the payment agreement between CBC and the Dialog has been terminated. It is understood that the obligation of CBC to process payment of periodic bills under the CABP program shall automatically cease upon termination of CBC’s agreement with the Dialog. Should the Cardholder decide to cancel his enrollment under the CABP Program a letter of notification to CBC is required to effect such cancellation, and cancellation shall be effective only after fifteen (15) days from CBC’s receipt of such notification without prejudice to unpaid and accrued obligations of the Cardholder to CBC, if any.
- The above Terms and Conditions may be amended and supplemented by CBC & Dilaog from time to time. The Terms and Conditions governing the Issuance and Use of CBC Credit Card or Debit cards are hereby incorporated by reference and shall form an integral part hereof.