FAQs for Home Broadband Postpaid Packages
Gaming Packages for HBB (Postpaid)
1. What are the Dialog Home Broadband Postpaid Gaming Packages?
2. What are the Postpaid Gaming Packages which are currently offered?
3. What is included in a Gaming Package?
4. What is whitelisted on the “Gaming Quota”
5. Is there an enhancement in the experience?
6. Can a customer get this pack while purchasing a new Dialog Home Broadband connection?
7. How can customers activate a postpaid Gamer Lite add-on?
8. How can customers change the existing base pack to a postpaid Gamer Plus pack?
9. How can customers check the balance information?
10. What are the package activation limitations?
11. What is allowed on the Gamer Plus base pack list?
12. What is the Data priority for Gaming Packages?
13. If there are multiple gamers latched on to the same connection how will the quota be distributed, and how will latency & speed be affected?
14. What’s the maximum latency that can be expected and what factors can change it in specific situations?
Postpaid Unlimited Data Packs
1. Why would I require an Unlimited Data Pack?
2. Are these packs available for prepaid or postpaid customers?
3. What would happen to the existing Anytime/ =Night Time quota packs already activated? Will they be discontinued?
4. What are the available Unlimited Base Data Packs?
5. Are these Base Packs or Data Add-ons?
6. How do I obtain this pack?
7. Will there be any change to the Data priority if an Unlimited Pack is activated with an existing Data pack already activated on the connection?
8. Can I purchase FUP extensions and VAS packs with these new Unlimited Packs?
9. Can I change my current postpaid pack to an Unlimited pack?