FAQs for General
1. What are the devices that can be connected to my router?
2. What is the purpose of the WPS button?
3. How many devices can be connected to the router simultaneously?
4. What is the Wi-Fi coverage area of a router?
5. How can I extend Wi-Fi coverage?
6. How to replace my damaged or lost unit (Antenna/Power adaptor/Router or SIM)?
7. Can I do the relocation of the router, if required?
8. How to return the units, if not using?
9. Who owns the Router?
2. What is meant by “Bill Cycle”?
3. What is meant by “Anytime Data”?
4. What is meant by “Night Time Bonus Data”?
5. What is mean by “Data Add-ons (Data Extension)”?
6. What happens if I finished using my Night Time Bonus Data?
7. What is Speed check limit?
8. What can I do when I reach my speed check limit?
9. How can I check my Dialog Home Broadband usage?
10. There is a usage record in my usage record history. But I have not used the Internet during the said period as appeared in the usage record history
11. I have used the Internet but my session was not indicated in the usage record history
12. In addition to 300MB blocks, I have some entries in my usage record history with less than 300MB blocks. i.e: 168.34MB. If the system report in 300MB blocks how does it happen?
13. I have used the Internet at 3:00 a.m., during the period known as Night-Time. But my data usage record shows data usage from my Anytime Data which starts only after 8:00 a.m. What would be the reason?
14. I used the internet at night continuously - (i.e. from 11:30 p.m. till 1:00 a.m.) but my Anytime Data usage (11:30 p.m. – 12:00 midnight) cannot be seen on the data usage record.
How to Use
What is the Child Wi-Fi feature?
In what situation can I use this feature?
Do I get charged for using this feature?
As it falls under the name “Child Wi-Fi” does it contain any website filtering or controls to prevent access to adult content and other unsafe websites to children?
Is there a separate data quota allocated for the second Wi-Fi SSID created?
Can I see my quota utilization from the second SSID?
Is this feature available for all Dialog home broadband customers?
Will the bandwidth received to my router be shared with the Child Wi-Fi connection as well?
Do I need to be connected to the Dialog Home Broadband router’s Wi-Fi connection to use this feature from the add-on portal?
Can I insert any password I like for the Wi-Fi SSIDs?
How can I change the Wi-Fi SSID settings?
How can I remove the Child SSID from the router?
Can I switch-off the primary or the main Wi-Fi SSID?
Can corporate customers use this feature?
I created a Child Wi-Fi, but it’s taking a long time to shown in the router and in the portal. What should I do?
Is there a specific set of router models which support this feature?