FAQs for eZCash
eZ Cash BOT on Viber
1. What is the Viber-bot?
2. What difference would it make if I use the Viber-bot without the app?
3. Will the bot also have a specific wallet?
4. Are the transactions in real-time and how do I know that my transaction was successful? Will I be receiving a confirmation SMS?
5. Can I share the stickers on other groups as well or do I need to purchase the sticker pack separately?
6. Are there any limits on top-ups and sending money like the eZ Cash app?
7. Can I send money to non-eZ Cash users as well?
8. Can I still pay my utility bills through the bot like how I used to through the app?
9. How are the pricing and limits?
10. Can a Hutch/Airtel customer register for this service?
11. Is there a 24/7 hotline or a help desk service?
12. What happens if I mistakenly delete the Viber app?
I’m an existing eZ Cash user, how to activate eZ cash in FinPal app?
How do I register for eZ Cash?
How to unblock my eZ Cash PIN?
How to report if I have Incorrect transaction in the transaction history?
How to request to block the eZ Cash account?
Are there any charges for eZ Cash?
What would happen to my eZ Cash account if I transfer the ownership?
Can a 3rd Party customer register for eZ cash service?
What would happen to my eZ Cash account if I change my mobile number?
Will the amount I am depositing affect any of my Mobile transactions?
How to change my eZ Cash PIN?
What’s the difference between eZ Cash & Ez Pay?
In the event of Pre to Post or Post to Prepaid package transfer, what would happen to my Ez cash account?