(Speed - 2 Mbps)
(Speed - 4 Mbps)
(Speed - 8 Mbps)
*Above package prices are inclusive of taxes.
For Prepaid Packages
- Online Activation
Eg: To activate 2Mbps 1 Day One-time Package, dial #678# -> Home Broadband -> HBB number -> Activate Data Plan -> Unlimited Data Plans -> 2 Mbps speed limit -> 1 Day Unlimited One-Time Pack – Rs. 195 -> Activate
Onetime Pack Activation: Type BB<space><Package Price>UL<space>HBB Acc Number
Eg: Activating 2Mbps 1 Day Pack : BB 195UL 11XXXXXXXX
Recurrent Pack Activation: Type BB<space><Package Price>ULR<space>HBB Acc Number
Eg: Activating 2Mbps Recurrent Pack : BB 1990ULR 11XXXXXXXX
[Note: If you want to deactivate the Recurrent Pack, type BB<space><Package Price>ULD<space>HBB Acc Number]
Eg: Deactivating 2Mbps Recurrent Pack : BB 1990ULD 11XXXXXXXX
Note: Currently NOT available through Direct Reload Activations
For Postpaid Packages
For 30-Day Package (This will act as a monthly package)
Existing Dialog Home Broadband customers can do the package upgrade via below channels
- My Account
- The MyDialog App
Dial #678# -> press "Home broadband" -> Enter your Home Broadband number -> select "Change the Data Package"
New Dialog Home Broadband customers can activate this via below channels
For 1-Day & 7-Day Packages (This will act as an Add-on)
- Online Activation
Type BB<space><Package Rental>UL<space>HBB Acc Number)
Eg: To activate 2Mbps 1 Day One-time Package. type BB<space>195UL<HBB Acc Number>
(Only available for 1-Day and 7-Day packages)
Terms & Conditions
- Above 1-Day & 7-Day packages will be one-time activations for Prepaid Dialog Home Broadband customers who can activate these packages at any given time. However, Postpaid Dialog Home Broadband customers can activate these packages as Data Add-ons on top of their already existing monthly package.
- Any package above the 30-Day pack will be a recurrent activation, where it will be auto-renewed every month for both Prepaid and Postpaid Dialog Home Broadband customers. For Prepaid customers, a sufficient credit balance should be available in order to auto-renew the 30-Day package. For Postpaid customer this will act as a monthly package.
- If the postpaid customer has already activated an 30-Day monthly Unlimited package, Unlimited Add-on activation is not allowed.
- Telegram, Torrent and any other identified movie downloading software will be restricted to 1Mbps speed.
- Network speeds may vary based on the site congestion [The speeds mentioned are the highest possible speeds under each pack].
- Any misusers detected on the network will be subjected to be throttled or discontinued after consulting the TRCSL.
Frequently asked questions
How to remove the speed cap?
The customer can freeze and unfreeze all existing postpaid Unlimited One-Time Add-Ons via following methods to momentarily give Data priority to their existing base package (Standard or Anytime Only) or other Add-on packages.
When the customer chooses to freeze Unlimited add-ons, all existing Unlimited add-ons will also be frozen.
- Via the MyDialog App
- Via USSD - Dial #678# -> Select '7. Home Broadband' -> Enter HBB number -> Select '5.Usage Restriction/Unrestriction for unlimited plans' -> Select '1.Enable unrestricted mode' -> Select '1.Enable'
What purposes can we use these Unlimited quotas for?
These quotas can be used for any content. There are no content restrictions.
NOTE: Torrent, Telegram, and other identified movie downloads will be limited to 1 Mbps
What Unlimited Packs can the Unrestricted mode (Charged Mode) be activated or deactivated from?
Only for Anytime Unlimited Data Packs with speed restrictions can be activated or deactivated in Unrestricted mode. NOT applicable for Netflix Unlimited or Work & Learn Unlimited packs.