Dialog Television (Private) Limited
Pre Paid Subscriber Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions herein stipulated govern the provision of the Services provided by Dialog.
Television (Private) Limited (“DIALOG”).
Due completion of the Application Form indicates that the Subscriber has read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- 1.1. “Account’ means the subscriber specific account created by DIALOG which allows the Subscriber to pay subscription.
- 1.2. ‘Account Balance’ means the credit balance in Sri Lankan Rupees available to the Subscriber in the Account.
- 1.3. ’Agreement’ means this agreement for the Services made between DIALOG and the Subscriber in accordance with these terms and conditions, as may be varied by DIALOG from time to time.
- 1.4. ‘Subscription’ means the applicable fees and/or charges relating to the Dialog Services payable by a Subscriber.
- 1.5. ‘Disconnect/Disconnection’ means permanent termination of the Account.
- 1.6. ‘DIALOG’ means Dialog Television (Private) Limited (PV 128) or its assigns, successors and/or Nominees.
- 1.7. ‘Equipment’ means the digital satellite signal receiving equipment purchased by the Subscriber from DIALOG including the set-top-box, dish antenna, low noise box, cable and other accessories required to enjoy the Dialog Services. For avoidance of doubt, the SIM Card shall not be construed as part of the Equipment.
- 1.8. ‘Dialog Services / Services’ means the digital pay television services offered by DIALOG.
- 1.9. ‘SIM Card’ means the subscriber identity module issued to the Subscriber by DIALOG to access the Dialog Services.
- 1.10. ‘Subscriber/Customer’ means the original purchaser (i.e. an individual over eighteen (18) years of age or a company registered for the Dialog Services).
- 1.11. ‘Access Period’ means the period during which the Subscriber can access the Dialog Services until the Account Balance is insufficient to pay Subscription.
- 1.12. ‘Reconnection’ means restoration of Dialog Services on the existing Account of the Subscriber at the sole discretion of DIALOG upon the payment of the outstanding Subscription.
- 1.13. ‘Recharge Card’ means the recharge card purchased by the Subscriber which allows the Subscriber to top up the Account Balance.
- 1.14. ‘Application Form’ means the Dialog Television subscriber registration form to be duly filled by the Subscriber by including the KYC Information.
- 1.15 “KYC Information’ means Know Your Customer, which includes, full name, billing and installation address, National Identity card (“NIC”) number, Driving license (“DL”) or passport number (“PP”), Mobile number, email address, Images of both sides of NIC, DL or PP, Business registration number in case of a business, clear signature of the Subscriber etc.
- 1.16 “Decoder” means Set of Box.
- 1.17 “3rd Party Seller” means any other person other than any staff or personnel from any DIALOG service center, franchise outlet, CFSS team member or from an authorized selling point.
2. DIALOG SERVICES
- 2.1. DIALOG reserves the right to;
- 2.1.1. introduce new packages and change the existing packages from time to time at its sole discretion;
- 2.1.2. make variations or alteration to the Dialog Services at its sole discretion;
- 2.1.3. unilaterally vary, add to or amend the terms and conditions herein set-out at its sole discretion;
- 2.1.4. at any time share their database with competent regulatory authorities, court of law (as maybe requested) or its subsidiaries and/or holding companies in order to provide an integrated service to the Subscriber;
- 2.1.5. terminate this Agreement and/or Disconnect the Subscriber from the Dialog Services at any time after giving 30 days’ notice without assigning any reason or incurring any liability thereto;
- 2.1.6. Immediately Disconnect the Dialog Services at the end of the Access Period without notice to the Subscriber;
- 2.1.7. without prejudice to the foregoing, terminate this Agreement and/or Disconnect the Subscriber from the Dialog Service with immediate effect, (a) if the Subscriber misplaces the SIM Card; or (b) the Subscriber acts in contravention of the terms and obligations herein stipulated; or (c) as notified to the Subscriber by DIALOG from time to time; or (d) a competent regulatory authority, such as the Telecommunications Regulatory Commission requests DIALOG to do so; or (e) DIALOG experiences technical problems within DIALOG’s network/infrastructure; or (f) the Subscriber dies; or (g) if the Subscriber is a partnership/company and the same is dissolved or wound up; or (h) the Subscriber becomes bankrupt or insolvent; or (i) if DIALOG believes that the Subscriber has used Dialog Services to commit terrorist, unauthorized, criminal or unlawful activities, illegal transmission or re-distribution;
- 2.1.8. either temporarily or permanently suspend the Dialog Services at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereto;
- 2.1.9. re use/re assign the Account number/s allocated to the Subscriber, upon Disconnection;
- 2.1.10. vary or revise the applicable connection fee, after sales service charges, Equipment fee, package subscription fee and any other applicable charges including VAS charges from time to time as required by DIALOG. Any such variation shall be set out on https://www.dialog.lk/television and subscriber hereby agrees to abide by same.
- 2.1.11 disconnect the Service upon producing/uploading the wrong/improper KYC Information, images and any other details as requested.
- 2.1.12 insert all types of local advertisements on any channel for the duration of the advertising airtime provided.
- 2.1.13 at all times, subject to the privacy notice available at https://dlg.dialog.lk/privacy-notice , store, use and share anonymized viewership data (i.e. the TV viewing behavior of the Subscriber such as the channels watched, number of times, duration, etc.) with a third party.
- 2.2. DIALOG shall not be liable;
- 2.2.1. to any Subscriber or any third party authorized by or claiming through a Subscriber for any loss or damage, whether it be direct, indirect, special, consequential or for any loss of business, revenue or profits, or of any nature suffered by any Subscriber or any person authorized by any Subscriber;
- 2.2.2. for any injury caused to or suffered by a person or property arising from or occasioned by the use of the Dialog Services;
- 2.2.3. for any malfunction or defect in the Equipment or the loss and/or interruption of the Equipment or Dialog Services and/ or for any malfunction or defect in other appliances connected to Equipment for any reason whatsoever, other than for manufacturer defects or Equipment faults, even during the warranty period;
- 2.2.4. for any claim for libel, slander, infringement of copyright arising from the transmission and receipt of material in connection with the Dialog Services;
- 2.2.5. for any claims arising out of any act or omission of the Subscriber in relation to the Dialog Services;
- 2.2.6 for any installation, relocation, re-fixing or any other modification done by a third party;
- 2.2.7. for any loss or damage caused to the Subscriber as a result of the suspension/termination of this Agreement and/or the variation/alteration to the Dialog Services and/or interruption/loss of the Dialog Services due to any cause;
- 2.2.8 to send technical teams to carry out necessary repairs and/or troubleshoot on a free of charge basis any time during the continuance of the Agreement inclusive of the warranty period;
- 2.2.9. to refund the Account Balance upon Disconnection or termination of this Agreement under any circumstances whatsoever and for any loss or inconvenience caused to the Subscriber resulting therefrom.
- 2.2.10. Subject to clause 3.5, to refund the Equipment fee under any circumstances;
- 2.2.11. to refund or stop the auto deduction of daily or monthly rental during the repair process of the faulty Equipment.
- 2.2.12. for any verbal or informal written agreements that the Subscriber has made or entered into with any 3rd Party Seller or retail point or any 3rd party installer regarding the connection fee, package fee, servicing fee, installation fee, spare parts and any equipment removal or any activities.
- 2.2.13. to refund or reimburse any additional fee that the Subscriber has paid for a 3rd Party Seller on top of the standard MRP (“Maximum Retail Price”) stipulated by DIALOG for each Equipment.
- 2.3.1 In the event a Subscriber has subscribed for DIALOG’s Budget Plus, Aarambam or Value Pack packages, the said package shall consist of a continued commitment period of twenty-four (24) months. Any early termination prior to the completion of the said commitment period shall require the Subscriber to settle to DIALOG the relevant fee component morefully set out by DIALOG in the connection and package details column of the DIALOG website or as informed to the Subscriber by DIALOG from time to time.
- 2.3.2 Only a Subscriber who has subscribed for the daily rental packages such as Budget Plus (Rs. 15 + taxes), Aarambam (Rs. 21 + taxes) or Value Pack (Rs. 12 + taxes) packages may switch to Lite Pack (Rs. 8 + taxes per day) upon the payment of the second installment of the unit price pertaining to the Equipment as decided by DIALOG at its discretion. A subscriber who successfully transfers to such Lite pack shall be required to fulfill the payment and other obligations pertaining to such respective Lite pack as morefully set out by DIALOG in the connection and package details column of the DIALOG website or as specified to the Subscriber by DIALOG from time to time.
- 2.4 The relevant warranty periods applicable for the Equipment’s purchased/provided by DIALOG and the relevant terms and conditions in relation to same are set out in detail in ANNEX 1 attached hereto.
3. RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE SUBSCRIBER
- 3.1. Subscriber shall bear in his/her mind that package downgrade is allowed only to selected packages based on the current package. Package downgrades shall not be allowed to the restricted packages which are currently not sold in the market. However, if package downgrade is allowed on the current Subscriber package, the Subscriber may downgrade the package with notice to DIALOG and upon payment of a downgrade fee as prescribed by DIALOG from time to time.
- 3.2. The Subscriber shall;
- 3.2.1. at the time of signing the Subscriber Application Form for Dialog Services, furnish proof of the permanent mailing address, installation address and a genuine copy of the National Identity Card/ Passport/Driving License of the Subscriber, valid mobile number, email address (if any) and any other details / documentation required by DIALOG from time to time;
- 3.2.2. inform DIALOG in writing of any changes in any information provided to DIALOG;
- 3.2.3. adhere to all laws, regulations and guidelines concerning the Subscriber’s use of the Dialog Services;
- 3.2.4. provide all information and co-operation that DIALOG may require in relation to the provision of the Dialog Services;
- 3.2.5. follow DIALOG’s reasonable instructions in relation to the Subscriber’s use of the Dialog Services;
- 3.2.6. ensure that the Equipment is lawfully owned/possessed not in contravention of any laws or regulations of Sri Lanka;
- 3.2.7. report immediately to DIALOG, and submit a police report with regard to same if requested by DIALOG, upon the discovery of any fraud, theft, loss, unauthorized usage or any other occurrence of unlawful acts in relation to the Decoder/SIM Card and its use or if the Decoder/SIM card is destroyed or damaged;
- 3.2.8 make payments to DIALOG for the maintenance of the Equipment which payments shall be inclusive of applicable visiting fees as required by DIALOG;
- 3.2.9. where a SIM Card has been provided, keep the SIM Card in safe and sound condition;
- 3.2.10. bear all applicable stamp duty, taxes and any other levies that may be imposed by the competent regulatory authorities in connection with the Services.
- 3.2.11. be responsible for the safe possession and retention of this Agreement and produce the same if required by DIALOG.
- 3.3. Subscriber shall not;
- 3.3.1. assign, handover and/or transfer this connection and/or Decoder/SIM Card to another person at any time during the period of this Agreement except where the Subscriber follows the procedure set out by DIALOG in compliance with the law;
- 3.3.2. disclose to any person any confidential information or security number which DIALOG provides to the Subscriber, such as the Subscriber’s inquiry number, barring number or personal identification number;
- 3.3.3. use the DIALOG Services to commit terrorist, improper, immoral, unauthorized or unlawful activities, illegal transmission or re-distribution.
- 3.4. Upon Disconnection, the Subscriber forfeits any credit remaining in the Account.
- 3.5 Refunds will be arranged to Subscribers, only if there is no satellite signal, which should be confirmed by DIALOG owned technical team. (Customer field support service (“CFSS”) team). In such instance both the equipment fee and service visit fee (i.e. Rs 2,150) may be refunded, if CFSS team confirmed that there is no satellite signal at the Subscriber premises. However, the Rs. 2,150 paid for the team visit at such events shall not be refunded in the instance the technical team has rectified the signal issue.
- 3.6 Subscribers who were previous “Post-paid” subscribers who have thereafter migrated to Dialog Services as “Pre-paid” Subscribers (for the purpose of this clause, also referred to as “Migrated Subscribers”) agree to also comply with the following additional conditions:
1.Where the Subscriber has migrated as a “Pre-paid” Subscriber, the satellite signal receiving equipment including the set top box, satellite dish antenna, power pack, low noise box, remote control devise and their components and other applicable accessories enabled to the Subscriber by DIALOG shall continue to be owned by the Subscriber and the Subscriber shall continue to receive the Service via the said same equipment. The Subscriber agrees that all obligations of the Subscriber pertaining to such equipment, as set out in the Pre-paid terms and conditions shall continue to be applicable.
2. In the event a Migrated Subscriber/ Pre-paid Subscriber requires the DIALOG technical team to visit their premises in order to check the issue/fault, the Migrated Subscriber/ Pre-paid Subscriber shall be entitled to pay a visiting fee of Rs. 2,150.00 upfront. Further if the technical team finds that any Equipment(s) needs to be replaced and/or repaired, then the Migrated Subscriber / Pre-paid Subscriber shall pay separately for such replacements and/or repairs. (This clause shall also be applicable for all the Pre-paid Subscribers even during the warranty periods morefully set out in ANNEX 1 hereto.
3. A subscriber cannot request to migrate from Post- paid to pre-paid if the Equipment has been removed, stolen or lost. In such event the Subscriber shall be required to purchase a new Prepaid connection.
4. Any conditions and obligations applicable for Equipment in this Agreement shall apply to such equipment mentioned above based on its applicability as decided by DIALOG at its discretion.
5.Any life time warranties made available to Migrated Subscribers during their “Post-paid” subscription shall no longer be applicable for such Migrated Subscribers.
6.In the event the above mentioned equipment or any component therein requires to undergo a replacement, then such new replacement equipment shall be purchased by the Subscriber from DIALOG and the terms and conditions applicable for Equipment as set out under in this Agreement shall apply to such purchased Equipment or parts therein. For the purpose of clarity a subscriber shall be deemed a Migrated Subscriber only upon the due migration of such subscriber from “Post-paid” to “Pre-paid” status as decided by DIALOG at its discretion and subsequent to the allocation of a new Account for such subscriber by DIALOG.
- 4.1. No delay or indulgence by DIALOG in enforcing any term or condition of this Agreement nor the granting of time by DIALOG to a Subscriber shall prejudice the rights or powers of DIALOG, nor shall any waiver by DIALOG of any breach constitute a continuing waiver in respect of any subsequent or continuing breach.
- 4.2. DIALOG shall not be liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by an act of God, terrorist activities, insurrection or civil disorder, military operations, all emergency acts or omission of Government or any competent authority, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, lightning, explosion, flood, pandemics, epidemics, acts or omission of persons or bodies for whom DIALOG is not responsible or any cause outside DIALOG’s control.
- 4.3. If any of the provisions herein contained should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected or impaired in any way, and such invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed deleted.
- 4.4. This Agreement is governed by the laws of Sri Lanka and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sri Lanka.
- 4.5. Unless specified otherwise, in the event DIALOG is required to give notice to the Subscriber as per these terms and conditions; DIALOG may so give notice to the Subscriber and such notice shall be deemed to have been duly served upon and received by the Subscriber, (a) if published on DIALOG’s Website, at the time of publication; (b) if published in a Sinhala, Tamil or English newspaper, on the day of such publication; (c) if sent by electronic mail, at the time it was sent; (d) if sent by pre-paid post, on the day following the dispatch of the prepaid letter; or (e) if sent by text message at the time the text message was sent.
- 4.6. Unless instructed otherwise by DIALOG, any notice to DIALOG by the Subscriber shall be in writing and presented to a customer service center of DIALOG.
- 4.7. In the event the Account is dormant for a minimum period of three (03) months it shall be deemed Disconnected and the Agreement herein terminated. If such Disconnection occurs prior to the fulfillment of the minimum network stay period specified to the Subscriber by DIALOG, the Subscriber shall duly settle to DIALOG an amount of LKR 2000/- (inclusive of taxes) as an early termination fee and any other additional payment as applicable based on the selected package (if so applicable).
- 4.8 In the event of any inconsistency/dispute between the English terms and conditions and the Sinhala / Tamil terms and conditions, the English translation shall prevail to the extent of the conflict.
- 4.9 The Subscriber hereby consents to the Company accessing the Subscriber’s National Identity Card details and other information maintained with the applicable authorities including but not limited to the Department of Registration of Persons of Sri Lanka, to assess the authenticity of the information provided by the Subscriber.
Scope and Duration of Warranty
|Item||Warranty period||Selling method|
|ViU Hub decoder/HD HEVC decoder or ViU Mni device||1 year||New activation/ Beyond warranty accessory sale due to a fault|
|Refurbished decoder||6 months||New activation/ Beyond warranty accessory sale due to a fault|
|Universal remote controller||6 months||Beyond warranty accessory sale due to a fault|
|Universal power adaptor||6 months||Beyond warranty accessory sale due to a fault|
|LNB (Lower Noise Block)||6 months||Beyond warranty accessory sale due to a fault|
|Smart Card||Life time||New activation/accessory sale due to a fault|
|Other accessories · Dish antenna and its’ parts · RG6 Coaxial cable and accessories · HDMI cable · RCA (AV) Cable · AAA Batteries · Ethernet cable · U clips, Cable ties, F Connectors · Splitters · Nuts and bolts||No warranty
But Dialog shall replace the said accessory due to a manufacturer’s fault.
|New activation/ Beyond warranty accessory sale due to a fault.|
Dialog Television (Pvt) Ltd [PV 128] (“Dialog”) warrants to the original purchaser (“Customer”) that the equipment mentioned in the table above, as may be applicable to the Customer (“the Equipment”), purchased hereunder shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the period corresponding to the Equipment set out in the table above (“Warranty Period”), commencing from the date of purchase of the Equipment (“Limited Warranty”). Dialog at its option will, at no charge, either repair or replace the Equipment during the Warranty Period, provided the Equipment is returned in accordance with the terms of this Limited Warranty to any of the Dialog Technical Support Centres, the location details of which are specifically mentioned below. Dialog reserves the right to charge a fee for any inspection or repair from the Customer if the fault is not due to the manufacturer’s fault /error and/or is not covered under the terms of the warranty. In the event a fee is charged for the inspection or repairs, Dialog may retain the Equipment until such fee is settled in full.
2. Unless otherwise specified in this Limited Warranty, this warranty shall only be applicable in Sri Lanka.
3. All decisions made by Dialog in respect of the servicing of the Equipment (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defect or workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and the Customer agrees to be bound by such decisions. Any defective Equipment or part thereof replaced shall become the property of Dialog.
4. Dialog cannot be held responsible in any way for any ancillary equipment not provided by Dialog, which is attached to and used in connection with the Equipment or for the operation of the Equipment with any ancillary equipment.
5. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- 5.1 If the Equipment is not purchased from Dialog or its authorized distributors / dealer;
- 5.2 If the defects are caused by mishandling, abnormal use, abnormal condition, improper storage, exposure to moisture, liquid or dampness, corrosion, rust stain, exposure to excessive temperatures, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or environmental conditions, failure to follow precautions or proper operating instructions stated in the instruction manual such as improper installations, use of any 3rd party repairs, misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, disassembly, acts of God and any force majeure events, spill of food or liquids, mis adjustment of customer controls or other acts which are beyond the reasonable control of Dialog, including deficiencies in consumable parts such as fuses and breakage or damage to antennas, unless directly by defects of materials or workmanship, and normal wear and tear of this Equipment, unsuitable electricity supply, animals or insects, faulty installation or caused by program, data, virus, spyware, Trojans, third-party software and/or other files;
- 5.3 If the warranty seal/sticker of this Equipment has been removed, defaced or altered rendering it difficult to identify this Equipment;
- 5.4 Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation or any alteration or modification of the Equipment;
- 5.5 If any alterations whatsoever had been effected this Limited Warranty regarding the year, month and date of purchase, the name of the Customer, the name of the dealer/distributor, and the serial number;
- 5.6 If Dialog was not notified by the Customer of the alleged defect, theft or malfunction of this Equipment during the Warranty Period;
- 5.7 If this Equipment was used in connection with an accessory not supplied by Dialog, or used for purposes other than for which it is reasonably intended;
- 5.8 Scratches or damages to plastic surfaces and all other externally exposed parts that are due to normal Customer use;
- 5.9 Software supplied with the Equipment;
- 5.10 The Warranty Certificate is not returned together with the Equipment;
All related and incidental cost incurred thereto (without limitation to cost of service visits, spare part costs, maintenance cost, delivery etc.) shall be borne by the Customer.
- 5.11 Service visits for all the packages during Warranty Period in the event the Customer is required to pay a charge for the service visits, Dialog shall inform the Customer prior to undertaking such service visit.
6. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY BECOMES VOID IF:
- 6.1 The serial number or any of the warranty seals/stickers on the Equipment and/or accessories are altered defaced, broken or show evidence of tampering;
- 6.2 The accessories are used with an equipment or service other than the Equipment for which it is specified;
- 6.3 Any term contained in this Limited Warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written notice to Dialog.
- 6.4 The Equipment is used or the benefit of this Limited Warranty is claimed outside Sri Lanka.
7. The Limited Warranty is extended by Dialog to the Customer only and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchase/customer.
8. This Limited Warranty sets forth Dialog’s responsibilities in relation to the warranty aspect of the Equipment.
9. To the extent allowed by Sri Lankan Law, the remedies in this Limited Warranty are the Customer’s sole and exclusive remedies.
10. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIALOG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE EQUIPMENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OF USE OF TIME, LOSS OF DATA, INCONVENIENCE, COMMERCIAL LOSS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR SAVINGS OR OTHER INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS). THE EXTERNAL HOUSING AND COSMETIC PARTS SHALL BE FREE OF DEFECTS AT THE TIME OF SHIPMENT AND THEREFORE SHALL NOT BE COVERED UNDER THESE WARRANTY TERMS.
11. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICUALR PURPOSE FOR THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. DIALOG ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE BREACH OF WARRANTY BEYOND CORRECTING THE BREACH IN THE MANNER DESCRIBED ABOVE. IN NO EVENT SHALL DIALOG BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OR DAMAGES INCLUDING LOSS OF USE OR LOSS OF PROFITS RESULTING FROM THE EQUIPMENT OR TO THE FULL EXTENT SUCH MAY BE CLAIMED BY LAW.
12. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY, NO OTHER WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR GUARANTEE GIVEN BY ANY OTHER PARTY IN RESPECT OF THE EQUIPMENT SHALL BIND DIALOG.
13. The Customer shall be responsible for all charges incurred in returning the Equipment/accessory.
14. If this Equipment is returned to any of the Dialog Technical Support Centres after the expiration of the Warranty Period, normal service policies of Dialog (if applicable) shall apply (as communicated to the Customer from time to time) and the Customer shall be charged accordingly.
- 14.1 Dialog neither assumes for it any other obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this Limited Warranty;
- 14.2 All warranty information, Equipment features, and specifications are subject to change without notice.
15. Dialog makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied by or concerning any of the content of the Equipment.
16. Terms and conditions set forth in this Limited Warranty shall be governed and construed according to the laws of Sri Lanka.
Dialog Axiata Technical Support Centres
Ampara Experience Centre
No: 778, Temple Junction, D S Senanayake Street, Ampara
Anuradhapura Experience Centre
No: 448, Maithripala Senanayke Mawatha, New Town, Anuradhapura
Batticaloa Experience Centre
No: 262, Trinco Road, Batticaloa
Galle Experience Centre
No: 121A, Wackwella Road, Galle
Jaffna Experience Centre
No: 141, Stanley Road, Jaffna
Kandy Experience Centre
No: 178, D S Senanayke Street, Kandy
Kurunegala Experience Centre
No: 87, Colombo Road, Kurunegala
Modern Experience Centre
No: 528, Alfred House Avenue, R A De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 03
Negombo Experience Centre
No: 365, Main Street, Negombo
Nugegoda Experience Centre
No: 84, Stanley Thilakarathne Mawatha, Nugegoda
Rathnapura Experience Centre
No: 410, Main Street, Kudugalwatta, Rathnapura
Dialog Technical Support Centre(UPSC)
No: 116, Union Place, Colombo 02
Vavuniya Experience Centre
No: 60, 1st Cross Street, Vavuniya
Badulla Experience Centre
37,39 Modern complex, Kokowaththa Road, Badulla.
Trincomalee Experience Centre
No 345, Central Road, Trincomalee
Customer Service Hotline: 1777